STGM ensures the protection of personal information of this website’s users. Please be aware that it is possible for anonymous data to be collected in order to provide you with the best possible experience. Therefore, we wish to inform you about our data collection practices and how it is utilized.
Use, collection, storage, and disposal of personal information
- STGM only collects personal information when you consent to send your CV to our carrières@stgm.net inbox for recruitment purposes.
- STGM will never use your personal information for purposes other than those described in this privacy statement without first obtaining your consent, except in the following cases: to comply with a law or regulation, to defend itself in the event of legal action, or to protect its rights or those of its site users.
- We collect non-personal usage data through our analytics tools and other third-party technologies, such as Google. When you visit our website www.stgm.net, cookies are placed on your computer or mobile device ('device'). A cookie is a text file created by your browser and placed on your device during your visit to a website. It records certain information about your browsing or online behavior.
- Cookies are categorized into 2 types based on their function. Some are managed by us, while others are managed by third parties, for example, an external service provider to STGM. We are only responsible for cookies on STGM's web property.
- The cookies stored on your device used to identify you for audience statistics or advertising purposes will have a maximum lifespan of 18 months. This duration is not automatically extended during your subsequent visits to the site.
- You can learn about the nature of the cookies placed, accept or reject them either globally for the entire site and all services, or service by service by contacting email@example.com.